Menu

ED Byrne

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Twirl Posts: 5598
While booking tickets on ticketmaster i just discovered ED byrne is coming to dublin in october to say im excited is an understatment :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: i just love Ed and have never seen him live before, so cannot wait to get tickets :hyper:
paperclips Posts: 3146
When ever I see him, I think he needs a good shower. His hair is always so greasy - think I cant find him that funny because of this!
Ah no way, dont be telling me that :o( Hang on............ no im still excited :o)ll i dont think hubby is, he thinks he just tells the same jokes over again.
Dollydel Posts: 1726
I went to see him years ago and he was funny but he has the air of a scruffy student about him that I just can't take too. Enjoy though if you do get tickets. Hoping to get tickets for Gift Grub in November. Last show was brilliant! :o)ll
Wont be getting them this month anyway, had 3 birthdays so hopefully they will be there next month woohoo :o)ll Hmmm scruffy student... i will try to look past that :hyper: