Educate me I'm clueless......... - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

loulou1 Posts: 233
Congrats Babydust..... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Defo get the book "What to expect when your expecting" then when you have all the info you need and you can make your own decisions. Alot of people will be giving you advice, friends and family, you'll be surprised at how everybody else will know whats best for you, but make you own decisons...... All the best over the next 9 months....
Mari yay Posts: 4045
Huge congrats Mrs!! Very mixed opinions on everything, so best to ask your own GP when you see them. In the meantime I'd say def avoid pate, soft [b:277q3x54]unpasteurised [/b:277q3x54]cheeses (not all goats cheeses are off limits), I'd stay away from very runny eggs, just make sure your food is thoroughly cooked. I'd say flying is ok, I will be flying next month but I am in the second trimester. I think if you are in the third trimester it may be a bit dodgy but this is usually in case you go early and are abroad. Tuna should be limited to 2/3 times a week, but do eat oily fish for the omega, and def get started on Folic acid but I'd imagine if you were TTC you'd be on this already. Just relax, and enjoy the feeling, all the best for your 9 months!