eeeeeewwwwwwww

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shin Posts: 8515
got a gross email that's from a friend of mine that's being going around. Anyone get it.. it's a horrible 'sushi' story and what happened to someone who ate it and what they discovered when they opened his brain Please let me inflict it on you so i'm not the only one throwing up :thnk can i? >:o)
2009 Bride Posts: 990
Shoot :o)ll
Senorita Posts: 3413
Hubby said something last week about an e-mail he saw in work to do with takeaways? I told him to shut it, say no more, cause he was turning a funny shade of pale :-8 I wonder was it the same one you saw? Anyhoo, I don't want to know about it or see it, thanks :thnk :o0
blablablabride Posts: 489
What did they find in his brain??????????? :o)ll
Carrie Bradshaw Posts: 683
[quote="blablablabride":ud3hh6ln]What did they find in his brain??????????? :o)ll[/quote:ud3hh6ln] you might want to know but you certainly dont want to see the pic..i had to delete it when i got it, its gross.
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
It can't be as bad as the 2 girls 1 cup vid that was up last week. That bloody thing is haunting me.
blablablabride Posts: 489
[quote="mrs. blues":2avc3086]It can't be as bad as the 2 girls 1 cup vid that was up last week. That bloody thing is haunting me.[/quote:2avc3086] Oh stop I had managed to forget about that......I have to see this now I have an awful trait of wanting to do the exact opposite of what everyone tells me..... Post it shin please ... or else PM me... :o)ll
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
[quote="blablablabride":2k90m0ko] I have an awful trait of wanting to do the exact opposite of what everyone tells me..... [/quote:2k90m0ko] I'm the exact same :o0
Senorita Posts: 3413
[quote="mrs. blues":38cszw62][b:38cszw62]It can't be as bad as the 2 girls 1 cup vid that was up last week. That bloody thing is haunting me[/b:38cszw62].[/quote:38cszw62] True, that video has had lasting effects on me :o( Not good :hic
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
Post it, Post it, post it!!!!!!