effin constipation to runny poos! Sorry tmi alert.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Delish Posts: 4176
Am on galfer and sometimes suffer from constipation. I'm having wheetabix for breakfast to counteract this. So this morning had my wheetabix and had a cup of coffee when I got to work - hey presto , I need to go to the loo - oh my god not pretty!. Heard someone at the toilet door (the toilets are not great here). Flushed and flushed and sprayed air freshener and then left (with the intention of hanging around that staff area and flushing again in a few minutes), but my boss was waiting outside and went straight into the loo. Oh god the mortification - please ground open up and swallow me :-8 :-8 :o0
boobies Posts: 1625
Oh Delish, poor you, its not nice and very embarrassing! Hopefully it will all balance out soon......
redwifey Posts: 2932
OMG, that has happened before to me. Sooo embarrassing, I remember meeting the person afterwards and I was mortified. It's all natural I suppose but it doesn't make it any less embarrassing.
kala Posts: 1937
Delish your post made me laugh it was so funny, at least i know i'm normal now and not alone. twud be worse if you were stuck on the toilet bowl for an hour and couldn't go. wait til you need to go for your first po after having babs. lock the door open the window and put up a sign- please do not disturb i'll be at least a half an hour.
Martiespride Posts: 997
morto! it probably wasnt that bad though! :-8