Menu

Egg Donation to Sister - anyone else do it?

Go to TTC with Assistance

Martina85
Mini Wolly

Re: Egg Donation to Sister - anyone else do it?

Postby Martina85 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Ah that great that you have a date for an appointment means it's all coming together now!!
I over stimulated so they decided to do a freeze all as my embryos are very good quality so back tomorrow morning to get the info on my frozen cycle!

Martina85
Mini Wolly

Postby Martina85 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:42 pm

Oh and we had 5 embryos frozen, there were another 6 but they weren't strong enough x

happycontent2016
Mini Wolly

Postby happycontent2016 » Wed May 04, 2016 9:29 am

when you say you overstimulated does that mean they'll give your body time to recover before implant? 5 embyros that is fab. Best of luck with appointment today.

Martina85
Mini Wolly

Postby Martina85 » Fri May 06, 2016 12:12 pm

It's not always good to have too many eggs! It's quality rather than quantity!

happycontent2016
Mini Wolly

Postby happycontent2016 » Thu May 26, 2016 1:50 pm

how is everything going martina85? I am starting on pill in about two weeks and my sis next week need to tie in our cycles, on that i'm guessing maybe 3/4 weeks then it'll be all systems go. they will want sis to be totally ready to receive eggs, the logistics of it all is very confusing as have to work with both of us. hoping by end of july i think in my head it'll be done on my side.
what are the injections like? did you get very bloated before egg collection, hoping work will not cop on.

Martina85
Mini Wolly

Postby Martina85 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:20 am

Sorry haven't been on here for a while! I still haven't had transfer yet but waiting on AF now so I can start meds for transfer. Oh wow ye are moving on so quickly! Injections are fine. Just don't make any plans for after 9pm! I had a nurse I know do the first one just to reassure me I knew what I was doing! I found with the night time shot that I had to eat beforehand, I didn't eat one evening until after I took it and felt really sick! Best of luck with it all and keep us posted!

John Walsh Guitar
Martina85
Mini Wolly

Postby Martina85 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:42 am

Hey Happy Content, how did your appointment go?

Peaches and Cream
Mini Wolly

Postby Peaches and Cream » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:55 pm

Hi Girls.
My sister has had two failed IVF cycles and now has no more embryos. Would have to do another €5000+ to do another cycle.
I would donate eggs gladly only Im pregnant myself. (IVF success). My four eggs at SIMs are fertilized, embryos.

Can you donate an embryo? It wouldnt be hers or her husbands but it could work? Is it possible?

Or can you only donate eggs?
Thanks
Peaches and Cream

modonovan300
New Wolly

Postby modonovan300 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:41 am

Don't have any experience with this but would like to just say, what an amazing sister you are!!

Previous

Go to TTC with Assistance