Embarrassing things you used to wear...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sinion Posts: 6050
Idea taken from another thread, what did you used to wear that makes you hang your head in shame now?? Mine was Black t-shirt with random numbers all over it big red baggy jeans (think Kris Kross) topped off with a denim fisherman's hat I thought I was the business :o0 Just to add, it was my early teens and Ebaneezer good was riding high in the charts...
NowGone Posts: 8042
Cerise pink batwing jumper with a big black elasticated belt with a gold peacock clip Over black ski pants And cerise pink suede boots. Man, I loved the 80's.
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
I used to wear clear lense John Lennon glasses.. Phsyedelic coloured cycling shorts (I wasn't the slimmest of teenagers either)..... A lot of my brother's shirts...
bingowings Posts: 1388
Tartan Hotpants Bat winged jumpers Boxing boots Leg warmers Half denim/half material skirts Body suits (so uncomfortable - knicker sandwich ahoy hoy!) The 80s/early 90s have alot to answer for..
sinion Posts: 6050
oh god I remember those body suits, the ones that clasped between your legs? I had loads of them!!
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Patchwork jeans!
shakira Posts: 277
Baggy pink jumper with minnie mouse on the front of it, was in my teens, cringe when i think of it now.
Ghostbuster Posts: 1268
Where do I start? Well the worst was a luminous yellow tight lycra mini skirt which my older sister told me I looked fantastic in. I was only about 11 or 12!! My parents went mental.
hope to be Posts: 865
Those bodysuits are back in the shops :-8
aoifed Posts: 580
Psychadelic cycling shorts as well Muffunmel - mine had one leg in luminous green with black stars, the other leg was luminous blue with black stars. God I loved them... Also waistcoats - I know that they go in and out of fashion, but the one I had had a denim back, and the front of is was denim, but it looked like tapestry, all roses and soft colours........