Embrace bridal

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

elaine2014 Posts: 20
Hi, has anyone ordered their wedding dress from Embrace Bridal in Gorey? Thinking of getting mine there but wanted to get some reviews first!!
mrsmtobe2915 Posts: 35
Didn't get mine there but were lovely when I visited. One of my got her dress here, was a gorgeous fitted lace dress - she ended up getting pregnant and couldnt afford a new dress. the work they done on her dress to make suitable for a 7 month pregnant woman was outstanding, basically ripped the whole dress apart and reconstructed a new dress - couldn't recommend them enough after how accommodating of the situation they were :)
Thanks for the reply! So glad they were able to sort thr dress for your friend!
Dolly83 Posts: 63
Hi Elaine, I got mine there, it has arrived and I'm having my first fitting on the 7th of Oct :) Can't wait. She has an outstanding collection for a small town. I went their first, fell in love with my dress. Then (just to be sure) went to 3 other places, in Dublin, Wicklow etc and none could compete with her prices. Only one bugbear - they are really hard to get on the phone and never call back, you have to keep chasing them. I didn't need to contact them that often but every single time i had an issue. But if I had to look for a dress again i'd go there ha! It's worth it - no other boutique offered that detail and quality for her prices. She also picked my dress!
The staff are really nice alright, glad you had such a good experience!!!