emergency kit

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

buzzy Posts: 60
What should I have in my emergency kit for the day? Deodorant perfume nappy pin/ safety pin wipes what else
mrsbessy Posts: 402
needle, tread, spare pair of tights is you are wearing them.
foxybox Posts: 672
mini hair spray, some extra hair clips, tictacs for all the extra kisses after hours of photos and nothing to drink(bad breath build-up), tissues, magic feet...(i think thats whay they're called, the clear insoles for your feet in case they start to hurt). :o0
honeybunch Posts: 1218
Nail varnish, rescue remedy, tampons, lipstick.
foxybox Posts: 672
My friend packed a spare pair of knickers identical to the ones she wore on the day, so she could change into them after the meal to feel that little bit fresher!! :o0
honeybunch Posts: 1218
I was going to say those freshelle wipes :-8
WinterGal Posts: 835
It'll turn into an emergency suitcase by the time this thread is finished!! :o0
girlymum Posts: 696
I printed off a post last year by a wolly called Frankie and it really covered everything. Can't find it now but if I do I will let you know.
Mrshappy Posts: 138
[quote="martinamc":1w6wb8dm]My friend packed a spare pair of knickers identical to the ones she wore on the day, so she could change into them after the meal to feel that little bit fresher!! :o0[/quote:1w6wb8dm] thats so funny :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Mrs Snuffleupagus Posts: 554
Wrote out that list girlygirl it was the following - brace yourselves!! Hand Lotion Nail Polish Mints Sewing Kit Pain Killers Bandages Acid Relief Tabs Facial Wipes Blister Pads Deoderant Blotting Paper Superglue Tampons Lip Gloss Moisturiser Tootpaste/Brush Nappy pins Knickers Scissors Comb Hairpins Qtips Tissues Hair Spray Perfume Rescue Remedy