Emily & Patricks wedding- Trying to find this dress!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

msc7182 Posts: 172
Hi Guys Was looking at Emily and Patricks wedding on WOL and fell in love with her dress! Anyone know where I can find it?[attachment=0:2yx3hwg2]RW%20Emily%20and%20Patrick7.jpg[/attachment:2yx3hwg2]
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Why dont you email the photographer - Im sure she could find out easily enough for you. There are a lot of Pronovias dresses in that kind of style. I came across quite a few dresses of that ilk from different designers when I was searching but if you want to try that exact dress Id say contact the photographer.
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
Paloma Blanca 4116 although Emily's looks a little different around the bust? [attachment=0:3pkufs2n]Paloma-Blanca-A-line-4116-ivory-off-white-2010-120104.jpg[/attachment:3pkufs2n]
Mrs Brown 2be, u are a legend! I'm off to find a shop that stocks it!!!
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
Not sure where you are based but I tried on some Paloma Blanca dresses in The White Room in Mullingar, great shop.
Brilliant! Based in Dublin, but was planning on a little road trip there! Hope it's not a let down now! There has been so many dresses I've seen and think this is it; and then when I try them on they just don't look quite right! :( fingers crossed!
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Try Anabel Rose
OMG! Heart is skipping beats here!!! Thanks Guys, ur all brilliant!!! xxx :xxs :xxs :xxs
kiem Posts: 5
Hi JUST SAW THESE POSTS I GOT THE DRESS IN THE WHITE ROOM MULLINGAR THEY ARE AMAZING I LOVED LOVED LOVED MY DRESS IF U GET THE DRESS THERE GET THE ALTERATIONS WOMAN TO PULL AOUND UR WAIST MADE SUCH A DIFFERENCE GOOD LUCK ,,, I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS EMILY XXX
winklefairy Posts: 907
[quote="kiem":3rkc6yie]Hi JUST SAW THESE POSTS I GOT THE DRESS IN THE WHITE ROOM MULLINGAR THEY ARE AMAZING I LOVED LOVED LOVED MY DRESS IF U GET THE DRESS THERE GET THE ALTERATIONS WOMAN TO PULL AOUND UR WAIST MADE SUCH A DIFFERENCE GOOD LUCK ,,, I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS EMILY XXX[/quote:3rkc6yie] Congrats on your wedding Emily, you looked beautiful!