Emmerdale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

May 08 Wife Posts: 1642
Did anyone see Emmerdale last night i totally forgot about it with the bank hol and all so can anyone give me a rundown as i know tonight Jackson dies and i need to know what happened last night first? Also how do they plan of killing Jackson i know there was a mention last week of Hazel getting tablets and hiding them and not telling Aaron where she hid them.
OAT Posts: 2207
Nothing really happened, Jackson just said ''It's time I went'' took Hazel a while to cop on but when she did she cried and begged and then that was it really!
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
Oh no didn't know this was happening so soon, missed the last few episodes, going to be bawling this evening watching it!
Jawl Posts: 8881
Yeah, basically he's just decided that his time is now.
LJMom Posts: 1100
Will they really do it? Dont mean to be bad but Im so sick of this storyline at this stage I will be glad to see the back of it :eek
gottabfp Posts: 5641
My Dh told me months ago that when they were rebuilding the cafe, jackson goes to have a look and something is about to fall on the workmen and jackson jumps to save him, by some miracle all is a ok. Ive been watching waiting on this to happen, said it to dh last night and he says, sure did i not tell you i was only messing! O:| stupid me
LJMom Posts: 1100
[quote="wannabfp":3hu014sp]My Dh told me months ago that when they were rebuilding the cafe, jackson goes to have a look and something is about to fall on the workmen and jackson jumps to save him, by some miracle all is a ok. Ive been watching waiting on this to happen, said it to dh last night and he says, sure did i not tell you i was only messing! O:| stupid me[/quote:3hu014sp] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
CalamityJane Posts: 783
I was also waiting on a miracle... Just after the accident, he was in hospital and Hazel was reading his stars to him and it said "don't trust a man in a spotty tie"... Next thing, the consultant came in, wearing a spotty tie and told him he'd never walk again! Stupid me was holding out hope that he'd have been wrong and that Jackson would walk again. I know, am a dope! I hate this storyline too. Am sick of it. Have to say though, Danny Miller has been brilliant as Aaron - such a good actor!
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
[quote="wannabfp":2qdlury2]My Dh told me months ago that when they were rebuilding the cafe, jackson goes to have a look and something is about to fall on the workmen and jackson jumps to save him, by some miracle all is a ok. Ive been watching waiting on this to happen, said it to dh last night and he says, sure did i not tell you i was only messing! O:| stupid me[/quote:2qdlury2] >:o) :o0
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
Sadly there will be no miracle. I read that the writers want this storyline to be realistic and that if Jackson walked again it would cheapin the story. I think the writers have been brave with where they are going with it.