Emotional meltdown while washing baby's clothes! - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

delgirl Posts: 1706
roxanne - perfectly normal and they continue to melt your heart. My DS is nearly two and he makes me smile so much everyday. Its funny as people say to you that is such a lovely age - I think every age so far has been great - we shall see if I am still saying that when the terrible twos hit in. I was doing the washing this evening put all of our things onto clothes horse and DS disappears into kitchen coming back out with a load of wet things and helping me put them onto clothes horse - so cute. Not so cute when he started taking everything back off though >:o)
Roxanne Posts: 3201
delgirl, it's so hard to imagine our little baby helping with the laundry, but no doubt the time will fly! To those of you who did a pre-natal clothes wash, can I ask did you wash cot sheets? What about blankets? Where should I stop???? :o)ll
sinion Posts: 6050
I really enjoyed washing everything beforehand (really I think I loved the smell of Fairy all over the house :lvs ), so I did all the cot sheets and blankets too.
suitcase of hopes and dreams Posts: 2932
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Rox hun your having a baby girl, after all the heartache and pain of ttc your dreams are coming true pet, believe me hun your far from alone on the tears, wait till you have LO in your arms, my god the tears will keep flowing, i've cried tears of hapiness every day since ds arrived, i'm so happy for you pet, your gonna be a wonderful mammy hun :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Boxer01 Posts: 383
Roxanne (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( :action32 :action32 ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to you Hope your ok hon - so happy to see you back on the forum again missed you when i didnt see your miss piggy :lvs :lvs :lvs Roll on this time next month and your LO will be wearing all the clothes :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Boxer and ever hopeful, lovely to hear from you both! You're right, I haven't been posting much, I really must drop in to the IVF thread and say hello to everyone. :wv And we're having a wee boy ever hopeful! :lvs :o)ll :lvs :o)ll :lvs :o)ll :lvs :lvs :o)ll :lvs :o)ll :lvs
Mammy101 Posts: 446
Roxanne, I hear ya! I'm totally the same! :wv I can't believe that I'm actually here, with a big bump, and piles of freshly washed baby clothes all neatly folded and SOOOO tiny! I never thought I'd be here! I keep saying to DH, 'this time last year, we were wondering whether we'd have a baby... now look at us!'. I truly thank my lucky stars for getting here... and I hope things will only get better from hereon-in. :heartbeat: I'm really looking forward to baby arriving, but believe it or not, I'm also gonna miss the 'just me & hubbie' stage... I mean, DH & I have been through SO MUCH together... this TTC journey has been so tough, and I can't believe it's gonna finally end! The flip side to TTC for so long, is that DH & I are VERY close... it's definately strengthened our relationship.... but I so can't wait to meet our little miss or mister! I know for sure that the day I see our little baby for the first time, I'm going to cry my heart out with joy & happiness.... just thinking about it now makes me tear up. :-8 I'm so thankful we got here... and hope this wonderful feeling will never end. :hyper:
[quote="olshue":1o0tgkp2] I'm really looking forward to baby arriving, but believe it or not, I'm also gonna miss the 'just me & hubbie' stage... I mean, DH & I have been through SO MUCH together... this TTC journey has been so tough, and I can't believe it's gonna finally end! [b:1o0tgkp2]The flip side to TTC for so long, is that DH & I are VERY close... it's definately strengthened our relationship[/b:1o0tgkp2].... but I so can't wait to meet our little miss or mister! [/quote:1o0tgkp2] This is SO true... I said to DH recently that in one way I think we were actually very lucky to have had things happen the way they did. It's definitely make or break stuff, and we feel so strong at the end of it all... happily we got the life-lesson, AND a baby out of it though! :o0
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
AH pet perfectly normal and the first of many times little one will have u in tears (mainly happy though!) AS OP said it just gets better and better DD has now taken to kissing the bump and saying lus u :heartbeat: :heartbeat: I nearly bawl every time she does it, she woke me up at 5 am wide awake and was sitting in my lap looking up into my face and gave me the biggest kiss ever and snuggled into me, you will never feel love like u do at those moments. Nearly there pet and your little miracle will be here xxx
swissgirl Posts: 2301
[quote="Roxanne":2jz8g62s] Have I lost my mind? Will I get it back?? Is anyone else going through this or am I the only madser??? :o0[/quote:2jz8g62s] Its a no to getting your mind back. Thats officially slush :o0 and to make matters worse something is about to steal your heart too in about 4 or 5 weeks and you wont get that back either ! Its such an amazing time. Enjoy :xxx