Engagement pressie for H2B!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

water Posts: 1
Hi I'm a recently engaged bride to be and am loving the change its brought to our relationship. Thought id be totally stressed but having a great time looking at venues etc! do girls usually buy a present for their fiance. feel a bit guilty as ive a beautiful sparkler n as i keep telling him he got me!! What do u think?? :xox
oneday Posts: 138
[quote="water":1uurownt]Hi I'm a recently engaged bride to be and am loving the change its brought to our relationship. Thought id be totally stressed but having a great time looking at venues etc! do girls usually buy a present for their fiance. feel a bit guilty as ive a beautiful sparkler n as i keep telling him he got me!! What do u think?? :xox[/quote:1uurownt] Hi Water, Welcome and congrats :wv I've seen some threads on this before and some do and some dont. I didn't buy my h2b anything :-8 , we got engaged on xmas eve and it was a surprise. I never really thought of buying him an engagement pressie. Some of the suggestions i've seen are a nice watch or a ring for him or anything at all that he'd really like. Enjoy the planning, O-O