Engagement Pressie

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

braybride0907 Posts: 558
Anyone any good ideas for an engagement present for my mate? She's having her engagement party on Saturday. Has her house and all so something wedding related I suppose???
clucky Posts: 26471
the bridal planning diary in M&S is brilliant
Oooh, brill idea, thanks Clucky! Do you know if they'd have that in all M & S's?
[quote="braybride0907":p9cs6fn0]Oooh, brill idea, thanks Clucky! Do you know if they'd have that in all M & S's?[/quote:p9cs6fn0] as far as i know they do
these are the ones they have in stock on their website [img:2ax35ezu]http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/41-V3kDAGwL._SX182_SH35_.jpg[/img:2ax35ezu] [img:2ax35ezu]http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/I/41QKCmEESiL._SX182_SH35_.jpg[/img:2ax35ezu]
Juno Posts: 2202
Was just about to say the same! Or, seeing as you live in Bray you could go to Dubray books on the Main St and get one there. They have gorgeous ones in all different sizes. Other than that you have Anvil a few doors up where you could get her a Memory Box (a wooden box for keepsakes). They are cream and have different things carved on the lid. Eg, I have one with a love heart. You also have Beau Peep and Notionz on Quinnsborough Rd. Happy shopping! :wv Mrs. Ted xx
Brilliant, thanks girls! O-O
mrsmay08 Posts: 367
we bought a present for a couple last year, it was 2 crystal champange flutes with one name on each and the date of the engagement on both, they looked fab
Juno Posts: 2202
Oh yeah, I got a pair of Louise Kennedy ones from a friend and we love them!!
duffy-to-be Posts: 265
one of H2b's relatives gave us a cake knife and at first I was like "oh, wow, etc" but then she told me that she tried to think of the one thing that she still has and uses and it's the cake knife someone gave her. She said they used it for all the baptisms and birthdays :lvs So now I love it! :-8