Engagement

Go to Engagement Stories

Hanlon
New Wolly

Engagement

Postby Hanlon » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Myself and Sharon have been together for 14 years now and are very happy. For a long while, Sharon used to drop subtle hints about getting married and I used to rebuff the with various comments. After around 11 years together, she finally stopped dropping her hints. It was then that I decided to do the 'deed'. I bought the ring and told no one about it. I decided to do it on new years eve as we were going to be spending it in her home town. I had to hide the ring somehow on the Journey over to her home town so I placed it under her car seat.. Nervous as hell about it, but thankfully she never noticed it. I purposely wore a pair of loose combats that night to carry the ring without anyone twigging. Very paranoid all night and acting very twitchy, but no one noticed.. just before midnight, I made sure all of us were up on the dance floor. So when midnight came, we kissed as you do, but as she moved away I put the ring out in front of her.. It was so funny.. Her legs nearly went from under her and she couldn't believe what she was seeing... Her friends got all excited and it all happened then so quick.. I couldn't possibly type what she said, but there was a yes in there somewhere.. fantastic.. Due to be married next August and an looking forward to it so much. :heartbeat:

paul duane photography
WOL Network

Re: Engagement

Postby paul duane photography » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:25 pm

:wv awwwh lovely story! Congrats to you both, enjoy all the planning :) :o)ll
Paul Duane Photography
Finalist Best wedding Photographer 2014, 2015 & 2016

Winner of the Creative wedding photographer of the year Award - by The Irish Wedding Awards

*Named amongst top 5 wedding photographers
in Ireland by Irish Wedding Diary Magazine*

Member of IPPA

IPPA Licentiate (Irish Professional Photographers Association)
http://www.paulduanephotography.ie
http://www.facebook.com/PaulDuanePhotography

dhoom
New Wolly

Postby dhoom » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:19 am

awww thats so so cute. GOD bless u guyz always
dhoom

RobynRivera
New Wolly

Postby RobynRivera » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:57 am

I really enjoy your engagement story. It's very interesting to read. :heartbeat:

ScarletG
New Wolly

Postby ScarletG » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:20 am

Lovely story! :) Congratulations, wish you guys all the best! :) :)

Go to Engagement Stories

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: [email protected]
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T