entrance songs to reception

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

girseach Posts: 69
this day next week is my wedding day and apart from having a million things to do in the next week want to get some fun music for our entrance song to the reception. Really stuck for the bridesmaids so was hoping for some inspiration for fellow wollies. so far we have the song from laural and Hardy for the boys and either walking on sunshine OR Shrek, i'm a believer OR your my first my last my everything for our entrance, would be very greatful for any suggestions for the bridesmaids songs? Thanks
justme Posts: 1700
theme from charlies angels for the bridesmaids ?
mrsnearlythere Posts: 474
How about Queen, your my best friend? We are walking into Jackie Wilson, your love lifts me higher! Great intro beat!
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
[quote="bridefifi":1u4s8k9l]How about Queen, your my best friend? We are walking into Jackie Wilson, your love lifts me higher! Great intro beat![/quote:1u4s8k9l] hi, im a newbie. we are going to have either Queen, your my best friend or i,'ll be there for you, song from friends for entrance for BM.
shoegals Posts: 1640
Do bridesmaids not walk into room with the best man/grooms men in pairs? I would go with the one song for both of them!
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
[quote="shoegals":g40xzn04]Do bridesmaids not walk into room with the best man/grooms men in pairs? I would go with the one song for both of them![/quote:g40xzn04] hi, ya it will be for GM and BM. didnt think to type that in.
STARCHICK Posts: 12
We are having the theme tune to Rocky as h2b is a big rocky fan and thought it would be a bit of fun.