Menu

Erect Nipples- sorry TMI

Go to TTC

JJ07
New Wolly

Erect Nipples- sorry TMI

Postby JJ07 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:44 pm

Hi girls

I'm on CD40 now- first month coming off the pill so cycle seems all over the place. I've done a couple of tests and they've all been BFN which is kind of what I was expecting- never believed we'd be that lucky to get a BFP in our first month.
Since yesterday morning my nipples are permanently erect- this is a new one to me, boobs arent sore though just the nipple issue!
Anyone any ideas what might be causing this- could it be a sign AF might be on the way?

Tks

Elle Woods
Princess Wolly

Postby Elle Woods » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:03 pm

Hey honey, congrats on starting TTC. TBH it could be a sign of AF on its way OR pregnancy. I know you have tested loads all ready but cause its your first month off pill it may still be too early to tell. Without being rude are your nipples darker or have any blue veins that are more obvious/protruding. They are signs too. HTH and good luck. :lvs

JJ07
New Wolly

Postby JJ07 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:55 pm

Best of luck to you too- fingers crossed we'll get our BFPs soon

JJ07
New Wolly

Postby JJ07 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:24 pm

well girls I'm on CD43 now and still no sign of AF- nipples are still standing to attention and today I've noticed that my boobs are sore as well- I'd so love to get my hopes but really what are the chances of getting a BFP at this stage?
Do you think I should test tomorrow- or am I just wasting the tests now. Luckily I bought some internet cheapies otherwise we'd be needing a loan to pay for them!

Elle Woods
Princess Wolly

Postby Elle Woods » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:29 pm

Hey honey, I should be saying wait a few more days BUT if it was me I would test. I'm just impatient and have a clockwork cycle so if I'm even 10 mins. late I get excited! Good luck if you do test. :lvs

Trying4No.1
Mini Wolly

Postby Trying4No.1 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:41 pm

I must be your twin! Im on CD40 as well and no sign of AF. I did a FR test this morning and it was negative. The weird thing is that i have CM at the moment which i dont think i normally have before AF. Did some research on the net and it said it can be a sign of pregnancy. However, i also did a clearblue digital yesterday and it was negative too!!! Im nearly positive that i ov'd on CD24 and im sure my LP is only 14 days so if i was pregnant i should have got a BFP by now. I also have heartburn the past few days too...... Anyway, good luck and hopefully its your month!

JJ07
New Wolly

Postby JJ07 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:43 pm

We're definitely twins- I have quite a lot of CM on and off at the mo as well. Dont know if I usually have it before AF - maybe I'm just noticing it more now cos I'm getting obsessed.
Think I'll test again tomorrow just on the off chance- what a cool Valentines pressie that would be for DH :xox
Off on hols fri morning (with the inlaws!) so it'll be my last chance to test for a week.

Lots of luck to you both xx

JJ07
New Wolly

Postby JJ07 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:18 am

Well girsl was up super early to test - BFN again :o( How come every negative hurts a little bit more. Could have sworn my breasts were bigger and everything so had really started to get my hopes up a little last night.
Guess thats us definitely out for this cycle so roll on AF so we can try again

Thanks

spicy
New Wolly

Postby spicy » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:17 am

Hi JJ07 and Trying4No1,
I'm the same as you both. Had alot of CM end of last week and during the weekend. I tested last Monday got BFN too. I came off the pill at start of Jan, so imagine I just missed AF for first month and will be due AF in less than 2 weeks time. This can happen when you come off the pill

Best of luck in TTC :wv

mars124
New Wolly

Re: Erect Nipples- sorry TMI

Postby mars124 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:52 pm

So girls, i just found this thread and just wondering what happened? Did you guys get the BFP. I did get my AF but i still have erect nipples and I have never had them like this before.MY cycles are pretty on point. I was active sexually on 9,10,11 but my AF came as expected by 24th but its been 10 days the erect nipples won't go so i tested 2 times and got BFN.Could it just be sex?

Go to TTC