Ergo sling & Other HipBaby info

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

hipbaby Posts: 4530
Hi I just wanted to let you know that Ergo have increased their price of the sling to me I am not going to pass on the full increase just €5 as it is already an expensive sling. I won't change the price until Friday so any order before that will still get it at €100. + you get your 5% discount and free delivery! A few people have asked me about paying by PayPal for orders. I do have a HipBaby Paypal account but haven't the link on the site yet so if you do want to order something and feel more comfortable ordering via PayPal just drop me an e-mail with your order and I will send you a PayPal invoice. And finally incase I do have baba early I am hoping service won't be disrupted and have organised cover! Will let you know! Thanks a mil!
marianf Posts: 5845
Hi Hipbaby, Hope you are hanging in there!!! Just an idea.....................I am in the bad books with my family because DH and I went and bought all our baby equipment ourselves. Being recessionary times, there was no way we were going to allow our family members to buy equipment (which isn't cheap). So now they have nothing to buy and aren't very happy. I am going to get someone to buy me a nappy starter pack etc and have done up a Gift List on Hipbaby for them...................but what would be very handy is if you had a suggested gift list that people could use to compile their personal lists. Maybe include the best sellers or things that you might not necessarily buy for yourself but are invaluable.
hipbaby Posts: 4530
Hi thats a great idea! It was Dh who came up with putting the gift list together but TBH I wasn't sure about it but as you say if you have a suggested gift list that would make it a lot easier for both new parents and relatives buying, thanks a mil! :thnk
marianf Posts: 5845
[quote="hipbaby":2xa58rfm]Hi thats a great idea! It was Dh who came up with putting the gift list together but TBH I wasn't sure about it but as you say if you have a suggested gift list that would make it a lot easier for both new parents and relatives buying, thanks a mil! :thnk[/quote:2xa58rfm] No worries............I just feel a bit clueless in relation to what I could suggest that people buy. I know it depends on whether you have a boy or a girl but any suggestions would be good e.g. I bought 2 of the gowns and they are fab. My friend who has a LO already had never seen them before or heard of them but could fully appreciate their usefulness.