Menu

errrrr is this normal?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsDelight Posts: 206
Hi Ladies, ok I have been trying to ignore and accept my usual (relatively) flat tummy is now stick out a good bit!! is that normal? Like I know the bean is only teeny weeny but what casuing my stomach to look so bloated? Im afraid people will start wondering ( as I know I would) and my pants for work are VERY tight on the tummy now..... Please tell me this is normal :)
Emme Posts: 4735
It is!! Time to start looking at your diet to help a little. I'm eating a bowl of fruit salad every evening with lots of apples & kiwi etc and it's helping things move along! So the bloating is much better but still pretty big! Oh and lots of water.
yeah I have begun eating much more fruit and veg and no JUNK.... feel so fat and paranioud I will get huge considering me now!!! Cant even suck it in :innocent: I have an engagement party on tomorrow so need to find something new to wear... think that dress is out the window!!! :o0 Been having all bran for brekie, 1 banana, whole meal bagle w meat and for dinner usually just veg and meat and snacking on carrots and strawberries and cherry tomatos,.. yum yum!! Lets see how long this lasts :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
MrsGPants Posts: 835
Ladies hello, i've made it and come to join you from TTC :wv This will be my first baba and i cant wait to have a bump :compress , remember my sil didnt get a bump till she was about 24 weeks. Is this later than normal? When should you expect to actually be showing? I'm very scrawny :-8
Hey MrsGPant and welcome!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Lucky you!! I wish I was scrawny today :o0 My sister is 16wks with twins and her tummy is just a small bit bigger than my bloadted belly.... I know 2 girls from work ... we ALL knew well before they announced it at the 12 wk mark...
Emme Posts: 4735
Oh my God I was over checking on TTC this morning and no sign of your BFP...Congrats Mrs. Gpants!!!! Delighted for you!!!!! I'll go back and read your BFP post!!
Delphinium Posts: 3027
Yep. I was kinda bloaty from the start. But I really didn't have a proper bump til nearly 20 weeks. The tummy was getting bigger alright but I just looked like I'd put on weight.
anika Posts: 2194
Sorry it's off topic now, but a huge CONGRATRULATIONS MrsGPants :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Totally delighted that you join us over here :hyper:
MrsGPants Posts: 835
Thanks Anika & Emme. Cant believe i made it here. Whoop whoop! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Am so clueless, ive so much research to do :eek
MeSB Posts: 3785