Esplanade Hotel - Bray

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Hi All, I am just posting this feedback here as there seams to be a lot of newbies who may not have booked their wedding yet! We had our wedding reception last October in the Esplanade Hotel in Bray. We did a lot of research before booking a venue and this one came back the cheapest. We had such a fantastic day, not one complaint, they couldnt do enough for us. Food, staff every thing was brilliant. Heres what is included in their winter package, which runs from October until March. Chocolate Fountain Mulled wine, tea, coffee and canapes on arrival Bag piper for entrance to room 5 course meal Wine plus top up for meal Evening food for 80 people. All this we got for €39.50 a head! Minimum numbers are 80. As far as I know the summer deal is €49.50 for all of the above. If Im honest we were a bit worried at first. Thought that there is no way the deal could be that good with out a catch.... but honestly there wasnt every thing was fantastic!!! Really worth a look every one Best of luck with all your planning :wv (ps. not a spammer, just a happy customer!)
OAT Posts: 2207
I can verify the above too. I'm getting married in the sister hotel who are a little more expensive but basically the same package. Plus 2 friends got married in the Esplanade recently and the food is gorgeous.