esposa bandon

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
Hi girls is this bridal shop good?? nice?? very expensive?? trying to narrow down a few to start with!! thanks :wv
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
I went about 18 months ago now and they are really nice there. I think one or both owners were some of the brides that were left high and dry by The Wedding Dress in Penrose Quay that time so at least they know how to treat a customer. At the time they had quite a lot of lace dresses as lace was starting to make a comeback but lots of different shapes too. I did Brides of Eire in Clonakilty on the same day and they were great too, neither shop struck me as very expensive. Both shops do BM dresses so maybe it would be no harm to have a browse and see what designers they have if you were planning to order them off the internet, colours etc. The Walk in Wardrobe is around the corner from Esposa and is exclusively BM dresses, good and bad reports about the staff in WIW but no harm for a look :wv
Mrs Unichick Posts: 1004
I went to this shop with my sister last year and have to say the service was great. Both girls were lovely and chatty and they had a good selection of dresses. Prices seemed reasonable. She didn't end up getting her dress here in the end as fell in love with another one elsewhere but it's a great shop and I'd recommend it. We couldn't get an appointment with the Walk in Wardrobe the same day as they were booked up so I'd give them a ring well in advance if you want a look at BM dresses. Good luck with it all.
superduperexcited10 Posts: 1468
aww thanks a mill girls!! have brides of eire booked so will try esposa also!! thanks again! :thnk