ESTATE AGENTS

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lindy Posts: 1135
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSo really p#ssed off today had a viewing this morning on my house so i was up till 2 this morn making sure my house was perfect no toys clothes etc etc it was like a f#cking showhouse by the time i was finished..... anyway it was and early viewing so got the kids up and out of the house and we brought them out for the day... now everytime we have a viewing i have to ring the estate agent to see how things went he never F#CKING RINGS ME o today said to hubby im not running after him any more if he doesnt bother ringing i wont be ringing him , well guess what he didnt ring not even a phone call to tell us how things went LIKE IT IS HIS BLOODY JOB .. So monday morning i will be ripping him apart in his f#cking office . aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SO SORRY . I feel just that bit better. Do you think im taken this a bit far, or yes i am right as it is his job we are paying him after all to sell the house...
knitter Posts: 183
Don't shoot yourself in the foot by shredding him. He may not make a huge effort to sell your house if you do.
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
I had this problem with an EA, would arrange viewings and not ring us afterwards, after us spending hours getting the apt ready. One time we waited in the car outside and nobody turned up for the "viewing" and he never rang us, we rang him the next day and told us the person never turned up - neither had he BTW, we think he just made the viewing up. We got rid of them and have another EA now and they are just as bad. Never ring and are useless, we are having to change again. O:| O:| O:| Now that people arent banging down their doors they havent a clue how to do their jobs.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
lindy how did you get on? thats very unprofessional of him, i would get rid if he was taking the p*ss
Hi I rang him this morn, there was a total of 4 couples viewed on sat morn, i said it to him and he said he was very bust that day, i said it to him to ring me in future after a viewing i want to know how it all goes, its bloody crazy had to wait til today to find out that there is 2 couples interested in my property and if i didnt ring him he prob wouldnt have rang me.
Mrs Jones Posts: 566
you had viewings on a saturday? why can't the estate agents in Cork open on saturdays O:| how are you supposed to sell a house when you can't see the estate agents because you work full time, and how are people who work supposed to view houses to buy? it just seems ridiculous so me >:o(
Really they dont open on a sat??? That couple is coming to view our house again tomorrow sounds promising