Menu

Eternity dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Deb Posts: 342
I posted about this a couple of weeks ago. I have ordered my eternity dress but can't find a pic of it anywhere. Its not on eternitybridal.com website, I phoned Eternity in the UK and they said they'd send a brochure but they didn't. Dress won't be ready til July and I'm dying to have another look! Does anyone have any ideas how I could get a pic??
honeymoonperiod Posts: 102
Hi I replied to you before :) I too have bought an eternity dress and know exactly where you coming from but they did send me out not one but two 2005 catalogues! If you wanted I would post it to you, post your email address on this and i'll contact you or where do you live? if your in my area you could come collect it :lol: All the 2005 dresses are on it - if you want me to double check if your dress appears in the booklet, give me the code and I'll check it and let you know :D
Coastbeauty, you're an angel! The brochure actually arrived yesterday but it was the 2004 collection & mine must be 2005 cos it ain't in it. My code is D615. My e-mail address is [email protected] if you could mail me, I'd give you my address. I live in Swords, how bout you?
honeymoonperiod Posts: 102
It took them ages to send me the catalogues so I know exactly how your feeling and your probably like me - cannot wait to see the picture! I've made a note of the style number - will check if its in the 2005 catalogue tonight and email you then - can take it from there. :D
Thanks a mill, I really appreciate that!