Eughhhhhh

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

frogmella Posts: 1264
Just turned around and h2b was picking fluff out of his belly button!!! Total knacker!!! Bellybuttons freak me out aswell!!
Fluffer Posts: 2672
They stink aswell!
WeddingCrazy Posts: 488
uuuuggggghhh I HATE when they do that....just as bad as picking fluff from in between toes......... :o0
I actually just wretched there - eughhhhhh manky!!!
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
My sister is a nurse, and she tells this story of this woman who had a heart attack, and came in unconscious. She was quite old, but immaculately dressed and very glam. While getting her changed into a nightgown, they came across a growth in her bellybutton. It wasn't growing from it, it looked it was lodged in it. It was shaped like a cashew nut. They got a tweezers, and managed to pull it out, and it kindof popped. And when it did, the smell was unbelievable. They reckon that although she looked very clean, she must not have had a bath for years, and this was just a build up fluff from about 50 years or something. They put it in a little jar and ran a pool in the hospital, for people to guess what it was and where it came from. You earned extra points if you took a smell. I couldn't eat cashew's for years....
Could your h2b help her pick fluff from her bellybutton? She can't reach. [img:1onb9670]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/Ailbhe_2007/bellybutton.jpg[/img:1onb9670]
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
At least I matched my socks that day.
WeddingCrazy Posts: 488
[quote="sheleoin":2my00r2v]I actually just wretched there - eughhhhhh manky!!![/quote:2my00r2v] oohhh sorry...... uuugghh Muffinm thats an awful story.....uuggh how cld anyone look at it never mind smell it!!!!think im gonna be sick...
That is the mankiest thing I have ever read in my life - holy god am actually gagging here
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0