Eurovision Funnies!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FlexyDee Posts: 4904
UK to Ireland: You owe us 6 points! Ireland to UK: You own us 6 counties! "and the 12 points goes to... "IRRRE....*OMG OMG*...zerbaijan." FOR FECK SAKE!! What every Irish person was thinking during the Uk votes: give us 12 or the queen gets it. Marty whelan ' Ahh I bet they'll give it to Greece now' ' 12 points GREECE !! :D :D' Marty 'Glad to see the system is working ' 14/5/2011 the Day azerbaijan win the eurovision. 14/5/2011 the day azerbaijan get discovered. :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
hee hee :o0
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
I loved them!
Lucky Mrs Posts: 1167
V good :o0
I Do I Do Posts: 272
"Europe, you will pay for rejecting Jedward, next year we're sending Crystal Swing!" :innocent:
Alwaysbroke Posts: 1140
[quote="LittleLily":ouzql025]Martys after getting very good at the commentary. He had a few good lines last night. I really enjoyed it.[/quote:ouzql025] Usually can't abide him and even while the singing was on I hated listening to him but I have to admit he was on the ball for the commentary on the voting! Another one I've seen floating around facebook is Azarbajaysus! Got a giggle from me! Think I'll adopt it as my new saying! :o0 :o0 :o0 Not sure about the Crystal Swing one! Would be very funny if it wasn't a very real possibility! :eek :eek :eek Can you imagine it?????????????
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Cant believe we didnt give Uk the 12 points :eek :eek Every other year we did? I think? But then Id say there was more Jedward fans in the Uk than Blue fans in Ireland! I really liked the Denmark song even though the lead singer was copying our Jedwards hair!
ShutterBug Posts: 1056
Gift Grub this morning, think it was Ben Dunne Whats blue and cant sing? ..................Blue!
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
[quote="Miss Ted":1hpvu00o]Gift Grub this morning, think it was Ben Dunne Whats blue and cant sing? ..................Blue![/quote:1hpvu00o] :o0 good one. serves em right for slaggin off jedward :o0
Sodapop Posts: 3220
[quote="FlexyDee":bxduhj0w]14/5/2011 the Day azerbaijan win the eurovision. 14/5/2011 the day azerbaijan get discovered. :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:bxduhj0w] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Also - Azerjaysus - Hilarious! We did well tho - good for Jedward!! At one point we only had 10 points and then suddenly it was up to 42!!!