Eurovision time.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
It's like watching a car crash. God, so far the presenters and singers are a bit cringe! You still have to watch it though. :o0
hannah h Posts: 546
Cringing here. Awful, awful.
Dollydel Posts: 1726
Are Jedward on tonight? I'm catching up on last weeks Teen Mom 2.
Not much competition for Jedward yet anyway :o0 Glad they have Marty back on though, was a bit boring without him. No I'm pretty sure they're on Thursday night.
peacockgirl Posts: 1312
Can I ask why it keeps saying no votes for republic of Ireland on the screen?
We're only allowed vote in our semi final afaik. Going now, DH is taking lap top off me. surprised he let me have it this long :o0
under construction Posts: 3458
I love eurovision :-8 when i was younger and living at home we used to have a street party type thing. You could pay £2 and pick a country out of a hat and winner takes all - for the kids etc it was great fun and we would go out into the estate when the winner was announced and have a great little road party ( very late at night for kids i know but sure once a year !!) Its not that much fun anymore with all the block voting etc but i will still watch it. Jeward could be in with a chance as their song is quiet catchy - 20/1 - might be worth a cheeky little bet ??
Are we all watching again tonight?! :o0 God have had the song in my head all day O:|
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
Didn't see it Tuesday but I am watching tonight. Hope they do well
Mrs Mia Posts: 326
Anyone know when jedward will be on? A friend told me they were gonna be last to perform? Don't wanna waste my time listening to all the other crap :innocent: cmon jedward :hyper: