Eva Longorias wedding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ditzypixie Posts: 1397
Best pics I could find. http://www.ok-magazine.com/current_issue.php What do ye think? I thought she looked gorgeous. Looks a tad classier than John Terry's wedding!
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
yeah she loves great - wouldn't be to hard for her though. Jealous - me?? Its says her dress is rumoured to cost about $75000!!!
graceface Posts: 3632
you'd want to look good, for that much!! :o0
Little Kitty Posts: 914
She looks gorgeous, very classy. The Groom ain't bad either!!
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
Wow, I think she looks amazing!
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Oh she looks so pretty, really beautiful, but I think she seems really nice too and it comes across in her pictures. I hope they are really happy. :lvs
Mama2 Posts: 1230
Running out to buy ok this morning to see the photos! She looks gorgeous!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Oh doesn't she look so beautiful! Really natural, and happy! Think I could have my hair like hers for the wedding or is it to late to change??? Hmmmm....
Trooper Posts: 2155
[quote="KKranberry":3v7kwpxo]Oh doesn't she look so beautiful! Really natural, and happy! Think I could have my hair like hers for the wedding or is it to late to change??? Hmmmm....[/quote:3v7kwpxo] I was planning on having mine like hers, albeit a bit shorter and blonde!! I like my veil to the front as well.
scotswedding Posts: 2829
She looks so beautiful and happy.... Awwwww..... Defo an improvement hairwise from her DH wedding. And the groom is a lot fitter!