Evenin' all

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Hi ladies, what's everyone up to? I've just had a lovely candlelit bath and am now polishing off the end of the champers. Will probably have an early night seeing as it's back to work tomorrow :o(
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
hiya!! :wv watching life of brian wolling and drinking a baileys
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Am watchin Failure to Launch Just had a chinese Feel like i'm gonna bust Have to start diet tomorrow can't wait as have been eatin so much crap Happy New Year Butterfly :wv
PB, should you not be studying?! >:o)
[quote="Butterfly06":2le1cuda]PB, should you not be studying?! >:o)[/quote:2le1cuda] i am studying i am looking at how people interact sociology :o0
[quote="Millymoo":2le1cuda]Am watchin Failure to Launch Just had a chinese Feel like i'm gonna bust Have to start diet tomorrow can't wait as have been eatin so much crap Happy New Year Butterfly :wv[/quote:2le1cuda] Happy New Year to you too! Yep, the new me starts tomorrow too, less chocolate and crap food and more exercise. DH started his today but I think it's better tomorrow when we're back into the routine of work. Just had 2 wagon wheels! :o0
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
Evening night wols. O-O Glass of white wine, CSI (yummy Grissom) on the box, no work tomorrow (invitation, suit and flowers hunting day) and organising hen! 11 weeks to our wedding.....holy wedding Batman!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Wow 11 weeks WPooh!! That'll be here before you know it!! :ooh
is this the right way to post a picture as ith doesnt seem to be working you have to right click on the image, click on properties, copy the url thing. come back to your post, click on the img thing, paste the url thing and click Img again
Ebby Posts: 3042
Hi all! Just back from a family get together. I'm bloody freeeeeeeeeeeeeezing! Sitting against the rad (weird, I know) and contemplating how much weight I must have gained from all the crap I ate this week. Why??????? O:| O:| O:| :o0