EVENING NIGHT WOLS

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Duchess Snow Posts: 2348
:wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv :wv so who's here tonight what ya doin
april09babs Posts: 926
I'm here, enjoying my first night with broad band at home. WOOHOO :o)ll
its fab isn't it
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
way to go looney welcome to the darkside once you have broadband theres no going back. i am sitting here pretending to write/research thesis. Whatya up to yourself snow
pluse Posts: 980
Im here im just logging on for a bit, im taking a break from my college work. i've to do a presentation. oh i hate having to speak in public O:|
eating toblerone and watching law and order
april09babs Posts: 926
Peace blossom, meet your sister. H2b wants the laptop but I told him I'm downloading articles from the college library for my research proposal. Well its not a total lie. I've the library a-z page open too.
Trooper Posts: 2155
I didn't go to the gym tonight because a couple were supposed to be viewing the house at 7:30. No sign of the feckers. O:| But i don't care!! We got a cash offer for the (realistic) asking price, meaning that i've made £110,000 approx (150k euro) on the house in 2 years. :o)ll
Mrs Ram Posts: 1705
:o)ll im here Hi all :wv just back from unislim
thumper Posts: 586
oh hi girls. :wv i love toblerone snowmrs- wish i had some for myself! i had a very plain salad for lunch with just vinegar and im dying for a treat- trying to be very good. i had the OMG IVE ONLY 6 MONTHS TO GO panic yesterday when i looked in the mirror and thought IM NEVER GOING TO FIT IN THAT DRESS. anyway thus salad :o(