Evening Sickness

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Yippee!!! Posts: 26
Hi Ladies 5 weeks pregnant and i am getting evening sickness???? grand in the morning, no probs all day but from 5pm onwards feel sicky, had full blown morning sickness of the other 2...any theories is this norm?
billygate Posts: 952
maybe its a different sex babs from the others kids??
wombats Posts: 665
[quote="Yippee!!!":2h9kbh0k] grand in the morning, no probs all day but from 5pm onwards feel sicky[/quote:2h9kbh0k] I'm 5.5 weeks and have started this too. My last pregnancy, I had this evening nausea from weeks 6 to 11 and I had a DS, not sure if that's anything to do with it, but evening sickness is definitely very common.
Vogue Posts: 426
At around 5pm I start to feel really 'off'. I'm not sick as such but have absolutely no appetite and the thought of food makes me gag. I'm also really emotional in the evening too which I find strange!
Martiespride Posts: 997
i had it morning noon and night!!! A friend of mine had it in the evening. so its anytime sickness really!
Dill Posts: 1640
I have this too... havent had a proper dinner in weeks! Think its different for everyone...
CarrieD Posts: 460
Hey i had morning & evening sickness IT's quite normal - lot's of people can suffer morning noon and night always around 5 or 6ish in the evening when i began to get hungry - the thought of eating made me feel worse but once i did eat i felt better again, you should try eat little and often throughout the day - Sickness is finally starting to ease off thank God.
Babystar Posts: 195
I had evening sickness too! Felt fine in the mornings, but by 5pm or 6pm, I was feeling pretty bad - headaches, didn't feel like eating etc. Lasted a few weeks, some days better than others. Its got a bit better now though.
bunnyhop1 Posts: 419
Me too!!I was grand till about 3/4 o'clock in afternoon.....Thank god its starting to pass off now!!! I also got really thirsty and drank loads in the evening...it helped with the sickness but never got I nights sleep as I was in the loo at least 10 times O:| O:| Best of luck Mrs!!
benny313 Posts: 821
Hi ladies. I am 9 and a half wks and from about 2 o'clock onwards I feel so sick. I can't even cook dinner, all I want to do is go to bed and most of the time I do go straight to bed once in the door from work. But they say its the sign of a healthy baby :compress