Ever away for Christmas

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Looking for a good hotel about 2.5hrs away from Dublin for my friend for Christmas,any recommendations?One with entertainment etc... thanks
:o)ll
lopats Posts: 692
how about the gleneagle hotel in killarney? right in the middle of the national park with all the leisure facilities and entertinaement on xmas day etc
bingowings Posts: 1388
The Radisson in Limerick does a Christmas package..... Ah, the luxury of a residents bar on Christmas day! Limericks about 2 - 2.5 hours away, traffic depending.
clucky Posts: 26471
the glenview in wicklow - my bro his wife and kids go there every year for xmas - go down on xmas eve and come back day after stephens day i keep hinting can we go but no :o(
bingowings Posts: 1388
Parknasilla in Kerry do Christmas breaks too.... further than the 2.5 hour drive but they have an outdoor hot tub!!!
Thanks girls it can't be too far away
[quote="Dolly Dora":1u0gxgr8]Thanks girls it can't be too far away[/quote:1u0gxgr8] wicklow?
Clucky sorry I was stuffing my face at the time I mean't Killarney! Checking through them and they are all booked out O:|
[quote="Dolly Dora":3lb1a0y2]Clucky sorry I was stuffing my face at the time I mean't Killarney! Checking through them and they are all booked out O:|[/quote:3lb1a0y2] ah gick how about Mullingar?