Ever been to Poland ???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

barbara.may Posts: 5
Hi to all of you! I am thinking of getting married in Poland ( in Wroclaw precisely) and I'd like to know if anyone of you have ever been to Poland. I've heard that there are a lot of friendly people (who, hopefully are eager to communicate in English :o)ll ) and very profesionnal wedding service. Do you have any experience about it?? :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
puppet Posts: 61
I was at a wedding in Krakow last year was amazing, is there any reason in particular that you chose Wroclaw? There is so much to do and see in the Karkow area. The bride was Polish so the whole thing was organised by her and the wedding vows were in Polish too but I know they were in touch with an english speaking wedding planner based in Krakow. But Poland for a wedding is great, on the tables at the meal there was red wine, white wine and vodka. Any time anyone raised a toast everyone had to do a shot of vodka...great crack!!!!
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
I wasn't there for a wedding,but I visited Krakow 3 years ago,it was amazing,its one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been to, so I would definitely recommend it!!