ever feel like killing him?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
i was in bathroom this morning. and you know when you are having the motions of being sick and making the noises of being sick but nothig is coming up? well that went on a few minutes. when i cme out he looked at me and said thats not good for yo9u any wonder your throat would be sore O:| O:| i said i am not exactly sticking my fingers down my throat. he said i kow you arent making yourself do it. i mean hello what is he on about then O:|
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
You poor thing that terrible for you. I know what you mean though. DH was going to shop for me and i asked him to get me XXX strong mints cos i cant get rid of that horrible taste in my mouth, and he said sure go in and brush your teeth. I was like OMG do you not think if that would get rid of it id do it, id have to brush my teeth every 2 mins to keep the horrible taste away. :o0
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Dry reaching thats was its called....you still have it you poor thing
mammybean Posts: 10364
ya, i was only thinking earlier , i am going into my 16th week i a few days ( :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll ) and i am still sick. Its not extreme though so its not so bad. maybe onece or twice a day. men though they are unreal. whats worse is that he doesnt have a sympathetic bone in hos body. i dont mean this in a bad way he just never ever gets sick so he doesnt dole out the sympathy to nyone else. anyway i gave him a virtual slap in my head so all is well