Ever had news and not been able to talk about it!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bride2be040812 Posts: 1182
I hate having to keep a secret.... I currently have one. (no I am not pregnant before you ask!!) But it is possible that I may have some news for all you wollies in the next few weeks! I hate having to keep anything in!!!! Whats the hardest secret you've ever had to keep?
Dollydo Posts: 759
Thts like red button syndrome. I just want to know now! The only secrets I've had to keep were about babies on the way or secret engagements so nothing wild
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
I want to know too!! Cant think if any secret i had to keep but I can't hold my p1ss, so don't know what I'm going to do when I get pregnant!
mrswifey09 Posts: 1300
Oh I HATE secrets...I'm too good at keeping them and then whoever asked me to keep the secret blurts it out and is like "oh I thought you told him..." NO I Can keep secrets....like my bestfriends bf asking my opinions on engagement rings back before xmas and still hasnt asked her.... she is dying for him to ask!!!!! (does it count if I told you wollies?!) I normally keep secrets!!!
hestia Posts: 2368
Am one of those annoying inscrutable b*llocks that could transport a secret to the grave if asked. I credit my brothers for builidng up this stealth resistance during my formative years when they would administer chinese burns and various other methods of torture. It proved useful during my time with the Stasi. I am also wise to the classic boobytrap device of the "You never told me about Mary" variety. They might be referring to Mary's new haircut but you were thinking about Mary's threesome involving the local bank manager. Woeful betide you if you blurt that first.
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
[quote="Siobhan040812":22wothbt]But it is possible that I may have some news for all you wollies in the next few weeks![/quote:22wothbt] I just bookmarked this topic! :wv Sounds exciting!
skybusgirl Posts: 518
I had to keep that we bought an engagement ring 6 months before we actually got engaged. I told 2 girls I worked with when I was manky drunk but other than that kept it secret from all my family. It wasn't that hard to be honest! :-)
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
And now OP you have to tell us. You can't start a topic like that and not tell us. It's against WOL rules. It's against the law actually, f*ck it. Yep, against the law. TELL US NOWWWWWW!!!! I'm good at keeping secrets, I won't break confidences, though it is hard sometimes. Can't think of any right now, they'd be mainly family things like or silly birthday surprises or whatever. Nothing huge.
Bride2be040812 Posts: 1182
I wish I could tell girls but I cant and I am sh*te at keeping secrets!!! But people know my "real" identity here so just cant yet. However, when I hear that the news is definate and really happening I will come straight on and update you all!! And hopefully I am not just getting my hopes up!
lolabelle Posts: 3311
I want to know too!! My OH is like a safe with secrets! He says that when someone tells him "don't tell anyone" that includes me too. I would assume that when someone says to me not to tell anyone they don't mean DH. Cos technically we are one person right? Right? :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0