Ever Last nails

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fumoir2009 Posts: 367
Hi Girls Just wanted to let you know that I get the ever last nails done- have been since last year and I wanted to recommend the girls that does them for me. She only charges 45 euro and works in a salon off grafton street in Dublin. I can PM you details for those of you who are interested- I know that : 1. its hard to find places that do these 2. They are usually much more expensive than that so every little helps! She is really good and does French & colors- I usually get 5-8 weeks out of mine! Just thought I would share this :wv
ram Posts: 86
Hi Fumoir, can you please pm me, looking for somewhere to get mine done at the mo!
BallerinaBride09 Posts: 610
Hi Fumoir, could you pm me too - thanks!
blueswallow Posts: 1244
Would you pm me too, pretty please? For those of you who get this done regularly, how soon would you start to notice nail growth and is there something you can do between manicures to maintain it?
red09 Posts: 16
Hi Would you pm me the details also - woudl love to this done. Thanks
ditzypixie Posts: 1397
[quote="blue_swallow":2y98cikx]Would you pm me too, pretty please? For those of you who get this done regularly, how soon would you start to notice nail growth and is there something you can do between manicures to maintain it?[/quote:2y98cikx] Between manicures you take off and redo the top coat so it always looks fresh. You can fill in the bit at the bottom where it has grown too if you want but I never did - I was the only one who would notice. Nail growth is obvious after about a week. Bear in mind though, that once you stop, your nails are as weak as bad tea and will break off. This also happens if you don't redo the manicure professionally within 3 weeks. Its a fab job though.
blueswallow Posts: 1244
Thanks, ditzypixie. :thnk
marin Posts: 289
never heard of it!! Does it work for SERIOUS nail biters, pickers??? Not long to go and any stressful moments i'm at them!!