Every Irish wedding ever!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Eleanor Rigby Posts: 1067
Gave me a bit of a chuckle so it did.
MrQ Posts: 1085
It was funny alright. I'm definately avoiding that "she's my best friend" comment in speeches and telling the photographer to stay mostly in the background.
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
Twas funny alright, we had a chuckle at it last night!
Fruice Posts: 677
We dodged quite a lot of them, phew! No bride freak out or tears during speech, no beef (overdone or otherwise), no gay first dance song, decent dj & music (the band actually thanked me for banning a lot of the songs they usually play that "make their brains die"), etc. Loved the photographer rolling across the ground :o0
LadyLizzie Posts: 1724
I was laughing at that on Facebook this morning, funny cos it's true :innocent:
excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
My husband showed me this video this evening, laughed for the evening, it's hilarious. :lvs :o0
poppingcandy Posts: 593
I found this so funny :o0 Can relate to most bits of this from many weddings!! I loved the Beef "Well done, well done, well done..." And also the living on a prayer.. This reminds me of every wedding I have been to.. and most of my nights out :ooh :o0
LadyLizzie Posts: 1724
Yer man singing sean nós style in the bar had me in stitches, too many residents' bars have been taken over with it - you have to be in the mood to listen, not full of drink at 2am wanting a laugh with your mates and getting shushed!