Menu

Excellent Florist - Sunflower Design

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AC Posts: 8
Hi All, I got married two weeks ago and want to say a HUGH thanks to our florist Eileen at Sunflower Design. I couldn't say enough to explain how fantastic the flowers looked in the church and everyone commented on how stunning they were. She came round to my house the night before, and day of and even delivered button holes to hotels in DUblin where some family were staying. Not to mention the time she gave me when I went to see her before the wedding. What's more, she was so lovely, funny and completlly honest - giving me a refund as the flowers didn't cost as much as we had budgeted. So girls in the Leinster area if you want great service and a very reasonable price keep her in mind. PM if you need her number (I'm nore sure if I am allowed post it here) . BTW the guests thought that the flowers would have cost way more than then did. Aine
ladyandthetramp Posts: 411
I have to second that, i used Eileen for my wedding a month ago, she pays such attention to detail, the flowers were fab, she saw me the night before and then the morning of the wedding, and at the hotel for the ceremony, she not only did my flowers, she fixed my veil and my dress as i walked in the door to go up the aisle! Her rates are so reasonable for the amount of work she puts into it, i highly reccomend her. Oh yeah. She did corsages for my bridesmaids i just told her i wanted them and off she went and came back to me with these fab corsages, they were the talking point of the day, the BM were delighted with them.
MrsRich2B Posts: 240
Hi Girls - would you mind pm her details - wnat to start getting quotes for flowers!Cheers O-O
Her name is Eileen Fagan sunflowerdesigns number 0864041572
nicolaharte2003 Posts: 1
Hey all Just wondering does Eileen have a website or an email address?/
hi its [email protected]
Service Finder
glassofwineforthelady Posts: 153
Hi All, just wondering if anyone has an email address/website for Eileen? The one here bounced back to me :duh: . Thanks.
Little Chief Posts: 9
Hi, it is [email protected], their website is new and improved also, she did the flowers for our wedding at the start of August this year and she was just a pleasure, the flowers were beautiful, she always knew exactly what I meant when I couldn't describe it properly myself, and fed me tea and biccies every time I called over to discuss things! She is lovely and friendly, and very reasonable, as the person above says she also dropped the price for me when I chose different flowers at a later stage, long after deciding a price. She called up the night before the wedding to check I was happy with the bouquet, and delivered all the buttonholes to the correct people on the wedding day, full of chat and smiles. I couldn't recommend her more, she's brilliant!
PaniniRoses Posts: 3628
I'd also highly recommend Eileen - really lovely person, excellent value and she fixed my silk flower bouquet at no extra cost when the person providing that made a mess of it. Complete pleasure to deal with.