Excited!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsminnie Posts: 367
Just registered our marriage today with civil reg :) Only 6 months now - hope everyone's plans are going well :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
GirlFriday Posts: 1815
We're nearing the 6 month point too, really excited and plans are going brilliantly!! Congrats on making it officially offical O-O :o)ll O-O
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
Well done girls - ye wont feel the time now at all :o)ll
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
mine is not till June but cant wait to get it done makes it feel more real! :o)ll
luckyladee Posts: 2550
We have our appointment next week. Must actually double check that we have all the right bits and pieces for this actually...
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
Congrats!!! We're registering ours in March.....looking forward to getting that done and making it that bit more official!!!!
NewShoes2011 Posts: 83
Oh ladies it's all so exciting :wv
buddylove Posts: 3288
Congrats to you!!!! Its so exciting!!! I cant wait to go and register the marriage but want to wait until closer to keep something to build on the anticipation for the wedding more!!! Not sure I can amp it up much more to be honest tho!!! It must be brilliant to get to the 6 month mark!!!
coco11 Posts: 309
[quote="jasper11":3m1egmp9]Congrats to you!!!! Its so exciting!!! I cant wait to go and register the marriage but want to wait until closer to keep something to build on the anticipation for the wedding more!!! Not sure I can amp it up much more to be honest tho!!! It must be brilliant to get to the 6 month mark!!![/quote:3m1egmp9] I wouldn't wait too long if you are in the Dublin area, we booked an appt with the Lombard St office in nov and got a date towards the end of march! They prob do it quicker if you need it quicker, but prob best not to risk it if you can!!! :thnk