Excuse me but Bucking Fastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| excuse title not often i curse but DH got call from agency we're so sorry but the agency job has been filled internally, we will be in contact should anything further blah blahblah blah O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| TG he did 2 other interviews today,its such a pain in the posterior i dont know how he keeps going because he has been doing interviews all summer and nothing yet this is the second time this has happened with different agency GRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH probably shouldnt have posted this but am so frustrated yt the whole thing
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
The poor guy - its so disheartening. Fingers crossed something turns up soon for him! :xxx
Bubski Posts: 1785
I know how he fells, i have been appling and going for jobs left right and centre and nothing..... its sooooo flustrating. Onwards and upwards i keep telling myself. :o( Think positive :o( :o( Its so hard sometimes though
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
So sorry to hear that, fingers and toes crossed for him though that he finds something great soon.
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
Is there anyway that your DH could apply without the agencies - i know that a lot of the recruitment websites give a list of employers and you can click on them to see what vacancies there are, it also gives you a person in that company to contact directly. If its meant for him it wont pass by him, The right job is out there for him. :wv