Extreme Pressure Pains

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Girls last night the pressure pains were really bad and I actually thought THIS IS IT!!!! I actually said to myself maybe I should be timing the pains as they were regular :-8 Is anyone else at my stage getting bad niggely pains?Baby wouldnt settle either and was moving around vigorously (sp)was up until 2.30am
twinssep Posts: 1242
hi hun on isabel my first dd got these pains at ur stage i had her 3 days early hth how r u now
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hey mama :wv Yeah I've been getting them too, only when babs is moving around though so I figured it was it pushing down on me. I'm also getting very bloated and gassy :-8 which is bringing on pains. I think I'm still in denial though. It will take a full on super pain before I'm convinced that anything is happening!
Thanks girls they were so bad I was pacing the kitchen and looking the clock :-8 ive had pressure pains weeks now but these were just unreal...completely agree Flutterby with the gas and I feel blocked aswell for number 2,although I went today thank god!!! Kinda scared me last night but maybe it was a tester I was very calm and didnt wake DH Getting so close now when is it starting is constantly on my mind :ooh
charli Posts: 5994
i didnt really have too much pressure but i kinda have an idea of what they are like. just remember the real thing doesnt start like that - more like period, achy pains - where it could be going on and off for a few hours of just feeling achy, crampy before you realise this is actually it Mama - you are in the home straight now, you'll be grand!!
[quote="charli":23tjtb0d]i didnt really have too much pressure but i kinda have an idea of what they are like. just remember the real thing doesnt start like that - more like period, achy pains - where it could be going on and off for a few hours of just feeling achy, crampy before you realise this is actually it Mama - you are in the home straight now, you'll be grand!![/quote:23tjtb0d] I will keep that in mind-how are you keeping yourself?
Lady Di Posts: 2487
I'm not really getting these pressure pains at all, its more like my vagina is sore all around that area. I feel like I've been punched down there or something is that like what you're getting??