Extreme TMI re leaking

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wifetobe Posts: 1438
:-8 Girls last night-no joke I was DESTROYED during the night with leaking colostrum or whatever it is at 25 weeks!! It's thick and yellowey and goes hard when goes onto my tshirt!! I have pads and that but don't like the feel of them on during the night-was letting it flow free as consultant said it was a good sign for my bf intentions but dammit it's alot. Baby was kicking a good bit yesterday evening and I was thinking about when I'd be feeding her so maybe that started it off. If only she were here to eat the damn stuff :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
silíní Posts: 4219
Ha ha! Sorry..... You poor thing!! I was paranoid about not leaking when i was preg but had no problems with BF........ Hopefully its a great sign for a good milk supply pet, just try to think of it that way!!
winnie d pooh Posts: 139
I've been leaking since about 25 weeks also, I wear the pads during the day but I don't like wearing them at night, I have 2 old t-shirts that I've been wearing at night so I'm bothered about them getting ruined but it can be annoying when you wake up with a wet patch but hopefully its a good sign for BF.
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
This has happened me a couple of times too the last couple of weeks!! I was freaked out the 1st time but I suppose its just one of those things!! :o0 Not getting lots of it but enough to notice!
smurf77 Posts: 2216
I still have not leaked at all. I hope this is not a bad sign for BF as Id really like to!
wifetobe Posts: 1438
I'm sure it's not a bad sign smurf.....maybe all mine will be gone by the time she arrives :eek ha ha only joking :o0
silíní Posts: 4219
[quote:2snwbxdp] still have not leaked at all. I hope this is not a bad sign for BF as Id really like to![/quote:2snwbxdp] Dont worry smurf! As i said i hadnt one drop of leaking and BF successfully with no problems with supply. I dont think it has anything to do with how BF will be when LO arrives..... Your milk doesnt come in for about three days anyway, its just the colostrum at the start and their tummies are only the size of a milky moo so they only need very small amounts!!
Sweetcheeks08 Posts: 317
God girls i have it too.. Got the fright of my life when it first started around 3 weeks ago?? It's clear at the moment but i think alot more is leaking at night now - i don't like the wet patches :-8 They're not nice!!
smurf77 Posts: 2216
Ah thats a relief! The joys of pregnancy eh?