eye catching window displays

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

beana Posts: 306
Hi all was wondering of any of ye had any ideas for a window display. The summer is over (dont think it ever began) and the summer window display is in badly in need of a revamp. Need it to represent Autumn any ideas on what to do. Also to mention the window isnt very big and it has to tie in with a beauty salon. Thanks xxxxx much appreciated. :thnk :thnk :thnk
frecklz Posts: 1839
How about a few of those dolls head things that are used for practising hair and make up? I guess you could dress them appropriately around Halloween as well. But maybe just put autumn coloured hair pieces on them...
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
how about u make a 'curtain' of coloured voile ribbons in Autumn colours and then go for a sort of harvest theme on the window u know-bunches of straw,sunflowers wicker baskets and ceramic(sp) pumpkins-the type u can uy in some florists or home stores? maybe if u stock products that have gold/red/yellow packaging u could display them
Dairy Queen Posts: 3707
I like it Lexi!!! Ceramic pumkins would be lovely. I know in Pendrix Display store in Cork they have brilliant things. You could invest and re use them next year.
beana Posts: 306
thanks for the replies the coloured voils sound really nice and eye catching. will check out some of those ideas this weekend.