eye spy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jomc Posts: 218
i'm taking the plunge girls and Im getting my eyes lasered tomorrow morning!! :ooh cant wait...feeling fine now but im sure i wont sleep a wink
workingmom Posts: 3429
You'll be fine. :thnk
Bulmers Posts: 1281
Good luck.From someone who still doesn't need glasses 6 years on!
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
Best of luck, I really want to get it done. Some of my friends have it done and have excellent vision now. Let us know how you get on.
pluppy Posts: 3519
best of luck it will be all worth it in the end
well im back... it went really well. worst part of is was the prep beforehand where they have to kind of clamp your eye open. from the moment i left the waiting room to the moment i went into the recovery room it only took 20 mins. am delighted. vision is just a little hazy at the moment... you know when you are watching a film or tv show and they show a dream sequence? its kind of like that. My right eye is still kind of blurred but i had a stigmatism in that so they say it will take longer to heal up. but if it doesnt clear completely they will do an enhancement on it. So for any of you thinking of getting it done, go for it. :yelrotflmaosmilie:
wahoo! Posts: 28
Hi jomc, I am getting it done on Friday 1st. Extremelly nervous. What kind of procedure did you have? Did you have that choice between Lasek and Lasik?
wahoo, I had the Lasik done. Didnt have a choice...they told me which was best for me. Im telling u, nothing to be nervous about. I had no pain afterwards. The only thing I had was that my eyes were very watery and stingy. That only lasted for about an hour. had the surgery at 2.30 and at 7 I was watching Eastenders. You will be fine