Menu

Eyebrow Threading 10 euro in clerys

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

missi moo moo Posts: 1700
just to let you know Clerys have a new threading bar, got my eyebrows done there on friday fro 10 euro! They have this special offer on until 30th of june! She did a great job would definately recommend it.
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
Wow! Thanks for that Missy Moo Moo! Can I ask... does it hurt? Quite interested in trying that :-8
No squeek doesn't hurt, its over very quickly, I hate pain !
princess tinkerbelle Posts: 811
Thanks missi, do you have to make an appointment or can you just walk in?
I just walked in, they are down beside topshop
Twinkley Posts: 306
Hows threading different to waxing? I asked my beautician and she just confused me!
Inline - Algarve WP
AliceB Posts: 495
I'll try to answer that question - it has the same results in that the hair is taken from the root but threading doesn't pull the skin as much as waxing would - good in terms of avoiding sagging skin around that area. It is closer to tweezing but less sore and faster and several hairs taken at once... That is a great offer in Clerys. Neelu in Arnotts is also very good... she is based in Dun Laoighre some of the week... Her website has a video demo that shows how it works...
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
Waxing is more severe than threading as waxing rips skin from the eye area aswell as the hair. Threading is less harsh and kinder to the delicate skin area around your eyes and contains no chemicals as its natural. I think that offer runs in Clery's until the 29th June. They are doing it half price until then. I got mine done by Neelu in Arnotts last Thursday and am chuffed with the results.
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
Hi girls, just wondering do you need much growth of the hair in order for to get the threading done?
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
I stopped plucking for two weeks before I went just so I had a bit of decent growth. Do your brows grow quickly? Neelu only threads the areas that need to be threaded. I want the ends of my brows to grow so she just threaded the thicker part of my brow and tidied up the ends. I have to go back in three weeks time to get a tidy up on the part Im growing. They'll tell you there and then if you have enough growth.