Menu

F.A.O. Any 'alternative' brides!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

23skidoo Posts: 1272
For anyone who has a H2B with long hair....WTF is he doing/did he do with it on the day? H2B is doing my head in asking me what I want him to do. I honestly don't give a crap but he just keeps pestering me! He's suggested tying it up really tight, getting it cut shorter (but still keeping it long), or just getting it cut REALLY short (which would be horrible IMO). Even my granny asked me last week what he was doing with it! :o0 I don't want him to look like a knacker but i don't want his hair outdoing mine either! :o0
happywife Posts: 1575
if you dont think cutting it all off is an option I would go with cutting shorter length and tying back tight
honeyec Posts: 969
Tell him to chop it all off. Sorry. I just don't "get" men with long hair.
[quote="honeyec":2pe16wve]Tell him to chop it all off. Sorry. I just don't "get" men with long hair.[/quote:2pe16wve] Oooh I 'get' it. :o0 He was gorgeous with short hair too but just not as gorgeous. :yelrotflmaosmilie: He probably could get it cut short again but TBH any time he ever tried to get it cut the barbers would make a complete balls of it and give him a horrible skanger haircut.
TokenMale Posts: 6845
I think he should do whatever he does every other day. He wants to look like himself, surely?!
willful Posts: 6822
I reckon he should leave it as it is! You want him to look like him on the day right? I'm sure he'll look fab with long hair-anyway, who's to say how his hair 'should' look on the day anyway?! Your day, your way :o0
AnthonyHutton Posts: 2235
corn rows he'll look like k-fed... aww yeah
honeyec Posts: 969
Perhaps something like this then??? So, so appropriate! [img:3o234bvw]http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/3696/tb03.jpg[/img:3o234bvw]
I think the main problem he has is that most of the time he wears it tied up but it's been so long since he got it cut (i cut it for him the last time :o0 ) its in really bad condition and i think he's afraid it will look really messy on the day. Would he be as well to go to a hairdressers and get all the ends cut now? At least it'll get rid of the messiness and will grow back in time. Or maybe it'll be split endy again by then? :o0 I don't have this much concern for my own hair half the time! And Anto - no no NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :o0
fruitypie Posts: 826
Definitely don't get it cut.. Rather than wearing it the way he wears it every day, I think he should wear it the way he wears it on a night out.. 23skidoo, I've just noticed your ticker.. sure he's got 10 months to get it back in good condition.. rather than cutting it all off, why doesn't he have a few trims between now and the wedding..