F.A.O. Fiona help with website PLEASE FIONA

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kittenheart Posts: 1488
Fiona, Is there any chance you can change the posting screen so that you can minimise it to cut out the emoticons at the side. I keep having to click away when someone comes in my office and if I could crop the screen to suit me it wouldn't be so obvious :-8 :-8 :-8 You used to be able to do this before but now you can't. Please help or I'll be fired :o0 :o0 :o0 any chance on getting this done Fiona, I'm going to be fired.
Elliecat Posts: 2725
I was just thinking this the other day, you'd get away with it as something else only for the smilies!!
my thoughts exactly, you used to be able to do it before but when the new changes were made twas gone
just bumping this please fiona help us out on this one.
Topolino Posts: 1659
Hi xmaslove, I use Firefox on a Mac and unclick Load Images in the Preferences section so nothing shows up at all. It's great not to have to see flashing icons and ads. all the time and the pages load up much quicker. You can always click it again if you want to see photos of dresses or whatever.
notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Also you know when you go into WOL in the morning and sometimes you dont log on straight away (until you want to post something) when you do log in it should redirect you to the post you want to reply to. Instead i have to log in, go to "discussion" into the forum and find the post again. Does anybody understand me, i cant explain this right?
Topolino Posts: 1659
Notlongtogo, I know exactly what you're saying. It's the exact same for me. Very frustrating.