Fab Underwear

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs2008 Posts: 812
Girls I've just found this website which stocks Hanky Panky thongs :o)ll :o)ll https://www.hipundies.com/Hanky-Panky-Thong When i was last in the states i bought them in like ten colours. They are so comfortable and dont stick up your arse - they cling to your skin and dont move. But the best thing is one size fits all and believe me they do. The best ones are the low rise one they are so sexy. I just ordered more they are fab - so excited now :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
Where in the States did you get em? I'm going over next Friday!! :o)ll
I bought them in a boutique just outside Boston - they are so fab you should get them. Apparently Elle McPherson swears by them. Check out stockists for them for the area your visting. If you can get black grab loads of them - they are always out of stock. I think the style number is Low Rise 4911 if i remember. [size=75:7v6fv8ns]Edited due to bad spelling[/size:7v6fv8ns]
Thanks Mrs! Heading to NYC so will do a Google on em. Love the concept of thongs but love the comfort of granny knickers! :o0
Thanks Mrs! Heading to NYC so will do a Google on em. Love the concept of thongs but love the comfort of granny knickers! :o0
.. Posts: 323
I usually hate thongs - i'm a boy shorts girl but you know when you have a dress that requires a thong well these are just brilliant. I'm wearing a pair now and it feels like you have nothing on :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Judy Posts: 612
That sounds great and would love to order but I suppose you would be liable to pay customs on your order