Fabulous Day wedding wise... so excited!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

newyear09wife Posts: 899
Girls Im so excited... I went to debenhams today to have "look" at BM styles and colours for my BM and 2 JBM's and well I came away with all three dresses for less than I was prepared to pay for 1... they were on the sale rail., I even managed to get BM a matching bag and the JBM's and flowergirl matching hairbands as well and Thanks to the lovely sales assistant I got an extra 20% off them all . I wasnt aware of the NEWS OF THE WORLD coupon but the sales assitant told me and even held my purchases while I ran out to get a copy,!!! How nice was that.,... :lvs I then managed to pick up the most beautiful FG dress for my smallest Daughter for 47 quid and am so so pleased.... YAY :o)ll :o)ll Then as if that wsnt enough for one day I stopped into the Keadeen wedding fair for a quick peek and met with Felicity fo Buds and Berries and I have to say I was amazed by the samples of her work... I was never bothered about the floweres but Now Im Obsessed... i held a bouquet while I was talking to her and there was somthing so surreal about it.... I feel so excited....!!!! :o)ll :o)ll
fluffiesmam Posts: 1470
ahhhh thats so great!! i love good wedding planning days!! they take your mind off the misery of the world!! you sound so happy its infectious!!
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
Congrats on the purchases. Its great when you get a bargin
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
delighted for ya ya got brilliant bargains
emma1980 Posts: 2219
love when something like that happens...congrats :wv
molly moo Posts: 363
I love that buzzy feeling when something like that happens it's like it seems to good to be true! Well Done :wv
mrstobe09 Posts: 875
That's great :o)ll Was the 20% off with the news of the world coupon? fair play to the shop assistant
newyear09wife Posts: 899
Yeah theres an offer running at moment where you get a coupon in NOTW and you get 20% off. Its valid til 8th feb. Hadntheard a thing and te shop assistant told me all about it and was so good to even keep the dresses for me til i got it... she cut out the coupon herself!! The BM dress was already 50 % off and the JBM were 70% off already but the coupon knocked another €40 off the whole lot so I was well happy. Am going to try post pics.!!
COSMOPOLITAN Posts: 495
must take a trip to debenhams so!!! thanks for the tip! O-O
blueswallow Posts: 1244
That's fantastic. You did really well. :o)ll