Facebook Favour please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gottabfp Posts: 5641
I know i swore id never enter another one of these comps but i cant resist as i would love the prize. I am so thick and entered the photo in the wrong section of the page so now i am miles behind O:| O:| so i am asking for my wol friends help. Please like the page and follow the link, its the picture of my son James. I would really appreciate it if you could vote for him as often as you can or even just once (you can vote once a day). Thanks so much xx [attachment=0:2fo8sbw6]james xxxxxx 006.jpg[/attachment:2fo8sbw6] http://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Conte ... t=0&v=View
mrswifey2012 Posts: 2042
gottabfp, he's beautiful!! Worth the wait?? Hope you're both keeping well!
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
what a precious little man.. Ill vote this evening for him. Good luck O-O O-O
Ellefun Posts: 1312
Can't vote more than once on a 24 hour period so I'll be sure to try to remember over the weekend too.
brideorbridezilla Posts: 512
too cute!!! Voted there for you. Hope you do well but think it will be hard to beat the one with 200 votes :o(
nini83 Posts: 1917
So cute voted for him good luck x
gottabfp Posts: 5641
Thanks a million ladies, its not only on votes as the ones with the top votes will get put in the hat. He was sooooooooooo worth the wait and i would dothe wait all over again in a heartbeat, i am just over the moon, he is brilliant.
Muse Posts: 1580
What a little dote, gottabfp. I remember you as wannabfp and am so thrilled for you. :lvs
lilywhite2012 Posts: 571
voted!! he is so cute!!!!