Facebook friends?????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Kittyboo Posts: 1591
Just read another post there and it got me thinking..... Has anyone deleted "friends" on FB??? Don't know whether to set up a poll for this or not but basically there's one particular person on FB that I really don't know whether to delete or not....I know I'm the only person that can answer that question....but its got me thinking......
theoracle Posts: 7664
Yes. it was a person I only knew casually from like primary school time and she turned out to be a really weird one, who was bombarding me with messages and she updated her status about 50 times a day and was sending flowers, kisses and various fb virtual presents all the time!
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
Yes I have :wv
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Yep! I have deleted people that I "vaguely" know or haven't seen or heard from in years.
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
Never I'd feel horrible doing that. I have not accepted peoples friend requests though!
happieout Posts: 3111
i did, people i don't know well. I think some people are only there for a good nose and if i'm putting up pics i only want people i actually talk to to see them!
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Yep, did a 'clearout' there a while ago, people I haven't seen in a long time etc
lolabelle Posts: 3311
I had a clearout recently too. One annoying person was updating every hour. I'm up, I'm having breakfast, I'm on the bus to work, in work, having my 10am cup of tea ... :action34 :action34 :action34 :action34 DELETE DELETE DELETE!
Sodapop Posts: 3220
Yes I delete friends. Some crazies I block totally.
ItsOK Posts: 849
Yes, I deleted a girl I was friendly with once, but not at the time. She was updating her facebook [i:207kyj3k]constantly[/i:207kyj3k] and it was wrecking my head so I deleted her