Facebook question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

maisedon Posts: 1394
Hey all! Hoping someone can help with this - when someone comments on one of my photos, how do I stop [i:9l3itmvx]their [/i:9l3itmvx]friends looking at my album? I can look at photos that my friends have commented on belonging to their friends, but there is one nosey person who is a friend of a friend who I do NOT want seeing my photos!!! Hope I've explained myself correctly... Cheers!!! O-O
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
I think there's a security setting specifically for photos where you can limit who sees your photos to your friends or whatever...
maisedon Posts: 1394
Thanks Misty! I've done that, so maybe I'm ok then? I must be looking at photos where people have their albums set to friends of friends? (nosey me!!! :o0 )
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
i think you should be fine. Any way you can get someone who's not a friend to try and have a look and see? I do that too sometimes too.... :o0 I'm there in work having a good nosey through someone's Saturday night ou.... :o0 :o0
trance Posts: 3129
You can also completely block a specific person from seeing any of your pictures, comments etc and they can't email you or anything, only thing with that is I think if they then tried to look it would you say 'you have been blocked by this person' or something, you might want to be a bit more discreet than that I don't know!